Are you looking for special recipes that you can prepare for your dog? Then you’re in the right place. Here you’ll learn two different classy recipes. The first one is perfect for the 4th of July celebrations. There’s much for you to share with your pup on the 4th of July, except for the firecrackers, of course. You can whip up these quick and easy puppy ice creams that are healthy and refreshing at the same time. Follow these easy steps to prepare these festive delicacies for your four-legged family member.
What you’ll need
The first recipe, as already mentioned earlier, is perfect for serving on the 4th of July. The manager of the best dog boarding kennels Jacksonville often prepares this dish for her pet-boarders, and she wishes to share the recipe with every pet owner through her website. Here are the things that you’ll need.
- Barkin Biscuits
- Plain Yogurt
- Muffin Pan & Liners
How to prepare
Follow the steps explained by the owner and manager of the best dog boarding kennels Jacksonville.
- Place the liners on the muffin pan
- Cut the strawberries into bite-sized dices
- Fill the liners with a layer of those diced strawberries
- Add yogurt in each muffin cup until they’re half-full
- Add a layer of blueberries atop the yogurt
- Place a Barkin’ Biscuit or anything else that your pup loves. The treat acts as the Popsicle stick
- Freeze them for at least five hours before serving them
Another recipe that you can prepare is the all-time-favorite, DIY dog ice cream. These delicious homemade ice creams are perfect for dogs during the hot summer days. You can prepare it by blending just three different ingredients. Here are the things that you’ll need.
- Muffin pan and liners
- Ripe bananas
- Peanut butter
Place the muffin liners on your pan. The recipe makes around 6 to 8 ice
creams depending on the size of the pan.
Add 1 ripe banana, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter, and 1 cup of plain
into a blender and blend everything to create a smooth mixture. You can
add a little water if needed.
- Fill 2/3rd of each cup with the mixture.
- Add one Barkin’ Biscuit or your doggie’s favorite treat.
- Keep the tray inside the freezer for at least 3 hours.
- After taking them out, leave them aside for 5 minutes to thaw. In doing so, it will be easier for you to remove them from the pan.
Serve to your doggie and store the leftovers inside an airtight container or a zipper-locked bag.They deserve itIndeed, your pets deserve not only the treats that you buy from the market but also recipes that you can prepare easily at home. After all, you often prepare tasty meals for your kids, spouses, friends, and relatives. Your pet is a member of your family too. Don’t they deserve a tasty dish now and then that reciprocates your love for them?